Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Show and Tell.


I always wanted to participate on the Friday show and tell but I did not have either the time or the right picture. This table is right at the entrance of my home, the dress form was a copper color so I painted white and sanded the edges, I added some flowers and yes there is a nest on the middle , what do you think of the final result. I love tulips for the winter season, as it gets warmer I will add some color.

I wanted to show my itty bitty pink car that sits on a cake stand in the middle of my table, it's sooo rusty but I love the contrast that brings to it. Fo me it's like a game I spy, I spy..  I always hide little pretty things around my house.

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!~ And we can always find something to show and tell about!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vignette. Really like the dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great first show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a pushover for almost everything in your beautiful S&T picture, I too love dress forms and also have a glove form, I use mine to hold our toothbrushes...:)My first S&T Fri. was last week, so welcome fellow 'Newbie'! If you have a minute come visit mine, (another)Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you entry way, how interesting and creative. And your idea of hiding little treasures is great!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, and for your visit. Please come back!